New years, a time for reflection and a time to look forward to the next year! Tomorrow I will be posting my new years resolutions however here for you now is a look back on my last year and what I have achieved because when you are so busy it means you hardly get time to look back! I’ve sorted them into different categories.
We have done lots of things for the wedding this year but there are a few HUGE items we managed to get sorted.
- · Booked a venue and the registrar
- · Got my wedding dress
- · Booked the photographer and had our engagement shoot
- · Got our baker booked
- · Booked our band
- · Asked my bridesmaids to be part of the wedding day
- · Got favours, bouquets, buttonholes, favours and centrepieces sorted!
- Went on some amazing holidays including Amsterdam and Kos with the boy, my besty Beth and her boyfriend, Nice and Monaco with my friend Rima, Belgium with my friend Vicky and Valencia with the boy.
- I lost nearly 5 stone in weight and have so far managed to keep it off!
- I lost one of the most important people in my life...and survived it.
- I started this blog in March and have since had thousands of visitors from all over the world come and have a peek and I’ve got some exciting things lined up for 2012!
- I attended the fabulous 'Love my Dress summer soiree'
I think this year has been a great one and I’m determined to make 2012 even better!